Porong-Grati Gas Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Porong-Grati Gas Pipeline is an operating natural gas pipeline.
The pipeline runs from Porong, East Java to Grati, East Java.
- Operator: PT Pertamina Gas
- Parent Company: PGN Persero
- Current Capacity: 100 million cubic feet per day
- Length: 34 miles / 55 kilometers
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 2017
The pipeline is operated by PT Pertamina Gas, which is owned by PGN Persero.
Articles and resources
- Pertamina developing gas infrastructure, Infrastucture Asia Online, Jan. 31, 2017
- PGN Pertagas Caplok, 9,677 Km Gas Pipes will be Connected, CNBC Indonesia, Jul. 18, 2018