Port Of Liverpool power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Port Of Liverpool power station is a 30-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Lancashire County, United Kingdom.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Liverpool, Lancashire County, United Kingdom.
- Sponsor: E.On
- Parent company: E.On SE
- Location: Liverpool, Lancashire County, United Kingdom
- Coordinates: 53.4522, -3.0083 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 30 MW
Articles and Resources
- Port of Liverpool | Our sites - E.ON
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 54930033NVZ42A64JU25 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- Google Maps accessed January 2020
- World Electric Power Plants database S&P Global Platts, June 2019