Porto Empedocle power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Porto Empedocle power station is a 80-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Agrigento, Italy.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Porto Empedocle, the province of Agrigento, Italy.
- Sponsor: Enel Produzione S.p.A.
- Parent company: Enel SpA
- Location: Porto Empedocle, the province of Agrigento, Italy
- Coordinates: 37.2876, 13.5212 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 80 MW
Articles and Resources
- Impianto Termoelettrico - Porto Empedocle - Info - Environmental Assessments and Authorizations - SEA - EIA - IPPC Permit
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) WOCMU6HCI0OJWNPRZS33 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- Google Maps accessed January 2020
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 26WUPRTMPDCLCL3Y accessed November 2019
- Enel: a Porto Empedocle nuovo impianto eco-compatibile - Sicilia - ANSA.it