Potsdam Sud power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Potsdam Sud power station is a 82-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Brandenburg, Germany.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Potsdam, the state of Brandenburg, Germany.
- Sponsor: Energie und Wasser Potsdam GmbH
- Parent company:
- Location: Potsdam, the state of Brandenburg, Germany
- Coordinates: 52.3661, 13.1125 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 82 MW
Articles and Resources
- Kraftwerksliste, ID BNA0814 Bundesnetzagentur (German Federal Network Agency), version from August 2019
- FRESNA (FIAS Renewable Energy Systems & Network Analysis) version 4.1 (July 2019)