Poznan Karolin power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Poland and coal.|
Poznan Karolin power station is a 285-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Główna, Poznań, Wielkopolskie Province, Poland.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Główna, Poznań, Wielkopolskie Province, Poland.
- Sponsor: Veolia Polska SA
- Parent company: Veolia Group
- Location: Główna, Poznań, Wielkopolskie Province, Poland
- Coordinates: 52.4364, 16.9887 (exact)
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 285 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 55 MW (start-up in 1985)
- Unit 2: Coal-fired subcritical, 100 MW (start-up in 1991)
- Unit 3: Coal-fired subcritical, 130 MW (start-up in 1998)
Articles and Resources