Prabumulih power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Prabumulih power station is a proposed 200-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of South Sumatra, Indonesia.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Palembang, the province of South Sumatra, Indonesia.
- Sponsor: PT PLN Persero
- Parent company: PT PLN Persero
- Location: Palembang, the province of South Sumatra, Indonesia
- Coordinates: -2.9761, 104.7754 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 200 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 200 MW (no start-up date)
Articles and Resources
- Platts World Electric Power Plants Database (June 2019 release)