Prazska Project power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Prazska Project power station is a proposed 45-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Praha Region, Czech Republic.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Praha, Praha Region, Czech Republic.
- Sponsor: Pre Group - Prazska Energetika
- Parent company: Enbw/Praha Govt
- Location: Praha, Praha Region, Czech Republic
- Coordinates: 50.0755, 14.4378 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 45 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 45 MW (no start-up date)
Articles and Resources
- Platts World Electric Power Plants Database (June 2019 release)