Prenergy El Salto power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Prenergy El Salto power station is a proposed 1000-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Jalisco, Mexico.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in El Salto, the state of Jalisco, Mexico.
- Sponsor: Prenergy de México
- Parent company: Prenergy de México
- Location: El Salto, the state of Jalisco, Mexico
- Coordinates: 20.5178, -103.1827 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 900 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 900 MW (no start-up date)
Articles and Resources
- Mexico's Prenergy plans 1,000MW power plant to supply steelmakers, Fastmarkets MB, accessed November 2019.