Prerov power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Czech Republic and coal.|
Prerov power station is a 41-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Olomoucky Region, Czech Republic.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Olomoucky Region, Czech Republic.
- Sponsor: Veolia Ceska Republika As
- Parent company: Veolia Group
- Location: Olomoucky Region, Czech Republic
- Coordinates: 49.4451, 17.4285 (exact)
- Coal type: Lignite
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 41 MW
- Unit K1: Coal-fired subcritical, 41 MW (start-up in 1966)
Articles and Resources