Presenzano Edison power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Presenzano Edison power station is a proposed 850-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Presenzano, Italy.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Presenzano, Italy.
- Sponsor: Edison SpA
- Parent company: Electricite de France (EDF)
- Location: Presenzano, Italy
- Coordinates: 41.3760, 14.0780 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 850 MW
Articles and Resources
- 850 MWe combined cycle thermal power plant in Presenzano and related works, Ministero Dell'Ambiente, last updated July 16, 2019.
- Edison to build 760MW gas-fired thermoelectric power plant in Italy NS Energy, December 3, 2019, accessed December 23, 2019
- 850 MWe combined cycle thermal power plant in Presenzano and related works, Ministero Della Transizione Ecologica, Mar 3, 2021
- Electricite de France, LEI Reference Data accessed Jan. 15, 2020