Pribram power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Czech Republic and coal.|
Pribram power station is a 38-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Region, Czech Republic.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Region, Czech Republic.
- Sponsor: Pribramská teplárenská a.s.
- Parent company: Pribramská teplárenská a.s.
- Location: Region, Czech Republic
- Coordinates: 49.6960, 14.0030 (exact)
- Coal type: Lignite
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 38 MW
- Unit 2: Coal-fired subcritical, 38 MW (start-up in 1996)
Articles and Resources