Procter & Gamble Cincinnati Power Plant
From Global Energy Monitor
Procter & Gamble Cincinnati Power Plant is a coal-fired power station owned and operated by Procter & Gamble in Cincinnati, Ohio. The plant provides power to Procter & Gamble's Cincinnati food and soaps manufacturing facility.
- Owner/Parent Company: Procter & Gamble
- Plant Nameplate Capacity: 12.5 MW (Megawatts)
- Units and In-Service Dates: 12.5 MW (1965)
- Location: 5201 Spring Grove Ave., Cincinnati, OH 45217
- GPS Coordinates: 39.174822, -84.502769
- Electricity Production: 42,880 MWh (2005)
- Coal Consumption:
- Coal Source:
- Number of Employees:
- CO2 Emissions:
- SO2 Emissions:
- SO2 Emissions per MWh:
- NOx Emissions:
- Mercury Emissions:
Articles and Resources
- Existing Electric Generating Units in the United States, 2005, Energy Information Administration, accessed Jan. 2009.
- Environmental Integrity Project, "Dirty Kilowatts: America’s Most Polluting Power Plants", July 2007.
- Facility Registry System, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, accessed Jan. 2009.
- Carbon Monitoring for Action database, accessed Feb. 2009.
- NETL Coal Power Plant Database, National Energy Technology Laboratory, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 2007.
- AirData Query Database, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, accessed April 2009.
Related GEM.wiki articles
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|