Pune Mill power station
From Global Energy Monitor
Pune Mill power station is a 30-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Pune, the state of Maharashtra, India.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Pune, the state of Maharashtra, India.
- Sponsor: Sinarmas Pulp & Paper Ltd
- Parent company: Sinarmas Pulp & Paper
- Location: Pune, the state of Maharashtra, India
- Coordinates: 18.5300, 73.8400 (approx.)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 30 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 30 MW (start-up in 1998)
Articles and Resources