Purwakarta Indorama power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Indonesia and coal|
Purwakarta Indorama power station is a 60-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in the district of Purwakarta, about 100 km east of Jakarta, Indonesia.
The map below shows the location of the Indorama petrochemical plant in Purwakarta, where the power station is located.
The plant is a coal-fired captive cogeneration power plant mainly for Indorama's internal use at its main production site.
- Sponsor: PT Indorama Synthetics Tbk
- Location: PT Indorama Synthetics Tbk
- Coordinates: -6.553921,107.413652
- Status: Operating
- Gross Capacity: 2 x 30 MW
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2006
- Coal Type:
- Coal Source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "Coal-Fired Plants Financed by International Public Investment Institutions Since 1994", Appendix to Foreclosing the Future: Coal, Climate and International Public Finance: Investment in coal-fired power plants hinders the fight against global warming, Environmental Defense, April 2009.