Putian LNG Terminal
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Putian LNG Terminal (哈纳斯福建莆田LNG接收站) is a proposed LNG terminal in Fujian, China.
- Sponsor: Putian Hanas LNG Co., Ltd. 莆田哈纳斯液化天然气有限公司
- Owner: Shanghai Hanas Energy Development Co., Ltd. 上海哈纳斯能源发展有限公司
- Parent: Ningxia Master Energy Group Co., Ltd. 宁夏马斯特能源集团有限公司
- Location: Port of Meizhou, Meizhou Bai, Putian, Fujian, China
- Coordinates: 25.2135, 118.9983 (exact)
- Capacity: 6 mtpa, 0.86 bcfd
- Status: Proposed
- Type: Import
- Start Year: 2021
Note: mtpa = million tonnes per year; bcfd = billion cubic feet per day
Putian LNG Terminal is a proposed LNG terminal in Fujian, China.
The Putian LNG terminal is still in the project phase and expected to include two stages of construction completing in 2020 with a receiving capacity of 5-6 mpta. A marine environmental impact assessment report hearing was held In December of 2016, with support of the project to move forward.
The Project was listed into National Natural Gas Development 13th Five-Year-Plan.
Articles and resources
- "莆田哈纳斯液化天然气有限公司 - 企查查". www.qcc.com. Retrieved 2021-04-20.
- Putian LNG Terminal, Hanas company page, accessed April 2017
- State Oceanic Administration held Hanas Putian liquefied Natural gas (LNG) Project Reclamation Marine Environmental Impact Assessment Report Hearing Hanas company page, accessed June 29, 2017
- "中国最全的LNG接收站进度表，没有之一," Sohu, 2018-01-08
- "莆田LNG接收站项目-哈纳斯集团". www.hanaspipeline.com. Retrieved 2021-04-20.
- "吴秀章考察调研哈纳斯莆田LNG接收站项目 - 莆田新闻 - 东南网". pt.fjsen.com. 2019-05-10. Retrieved 2021-04-20.
- "闽宁两地积极合作，加速打造莆田LNG进口接收站项目-哈纳斯集团". www.hanas.com. 2020-11-24. Retrieved 2021-04-20.