Qianjiaying Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Qianjiaying Coal Mine (开滦（集团）有限责任公司钱家营矿业分公司) is located in Qianying Town, Fengnan District, Tangshan City, Hebei Province, China, with a production capacity of 5.7 million per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Qianying Town, Fengnan District, Tangshan City, Hebei Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Qianjiaying Coal Mine is operated by Kailuan (Group) Co., Ltd. It was put into operation in December 1988. It's approved annual production capacity is 5.7 million tons in 2015.
- Sponsor: Kailuan (Group) Co., Ltd. Qianjiaying Mining Branch
- Parent Company: Kailuan (Group) Co., Ltd.
- Location: Qianying Town, Fengnan District, Tangshan City, Hebei Province
- GPS Coordinates: 39.599037，118.364658(exact)
- Status: operating
- Production Capacity: 5.7Mt/a
- Total Resource: 884.223Mt
- Minable Reserves: 553.176Mt
- Coal Type: bit(fat coal)
- Mine Size: 32.36k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Year of Operating: 1988
- Source of Financing: