Qianqing power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Qianqing power station (浙能钱清发电厂) is a retired 260-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Keqiao, Shaoxing, Zhejiang Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Keqiao, Shaoxing, Zhejiang Province, China.
- Sponsor: Zhejiang Zheneng Elec Pow Co
- Parent company: Zhejiang Provincial Energy Group
- Location: Keqiao, Shaoxing, Zhejiang Province, China
- Coordinates: 30.1175, 120.4104 (exact)
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (retired): 260 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 125 MW (start-up in 1999)
- Unit 2: Coal-fired subcritical, 135 MW (start-up in 2002)
Articles and Resources