Qianqiu Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
The Qianqiu Coal Mine is one of the backbone mines of Henan Dayou Energy Co., Ltd. Preparatory construction began in May 1955 and was officially put into production in 1958, with a design production capacity of 0.6 million tons per year. After many technological transformations, the approved production capacity in 2005 was 1.52 million tons per year.千秋煤矿煤层自然发火治理技术与实践, 道客巴巴, Accessed June 2021</ref> The approved production capacity in 2019 is 1.8 million tons per year.
Many serious rockburst accidents occurred in the Qianqiu Coal Mine. At about 15:05 on September 3, 1998, a severe rockburst accident occurred in Qianqiu Mine, and two people were unfortunately killed. At 15:57 on June 5, 2008, a rockburst accident occurred in the Qianqiu Coal Mine, which killed 13 people and injured 11 others.On November 3, 2011, a major rockburst accident occurred in Qianqiu Coal Mine, and 10 people died.At 11:18 on March 27, 2014, a rockburst accident occurred in the Qianqiu Coal Mine, killing 6 trapped people.
- Operator: Henan Dayou Energy Co., Ltd. Qianqiu Coal Mine
- Owner: Yima Coal Industry Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Qianqiu Road, Yima City, Sanmenxia City, Henan Province
- GPS Coordinates: 34.730250, 111.875028
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.50 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 146 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 81.25 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Longflame (Thermal)
- Mine Size: Unknown
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 1958
Articles and resources
- 河南大有能源股份有限公司千秋煤矿, 企查查, Accessed June 2021
- 河南能源化工集团有限公司2020年度第二期中期票据募集说明书(85Page), 河南能源化工集团有限公司, August 12, 2020
- 千秋煤矿“9·3”冲击地压灾害浅析, 道客巴巴, Accessed June 2021
- 2008年河南省义马煤业（集团）有限责任公司千秋煤矿“6.5”重大冲击地压事故, 安阳市应急管理局, Accessed June 2021
- 关于千秋煤矿“11•3”重大冲击地压事故的通报, 安全监管总局, November 11, 2011
- 河南千秋煤矿冲击地压事故抢险结束 6人遇难, 新华网, March 28, 2014
- Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named