Qianshuta Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Qianshuta Coal Mine (榆林市千树塔矿业投资有限公司千树塔煤矿) is located in the territory of Yulin City of Shaanxi Province, China. The annual production capacity of it is designed to be 1.2 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Lijiamao Village, Mahuangliang Town, Yuyang District, Yulin, Shaanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
On November 6th 2017, the National Energy Administration has confirmed the construction of Qianshuta Coal Mine located in Phase One Planning Area of Yushen Mining Area in Shaanxi Province. The capacity of the coal mine is 1.2Mt/year.
According to the information released by the National Coal Mine Safety Administration in 2019, while the Qianshuta project has completed the trial operation, it has yet to pass the project completion and acceptance.
- Sponsor: Yulin Qianshuta Mining Investment Co.
- Parent Company: Yulin Yuyang State-Owned Capital Operation Co. ( 30%), Shaanxi Heilonggou Mining Co. (29.75%), Yulin Guozheng Investment & Development Co.(21%), Yulin Yupeng Trade Co.( 19.25%)
- Location: Lijiamao Village, Mahuangliang Town, Yuyang District, Yulin, Shaanxi Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 38.48134,110.021245
- Status: Proposed
- Production Capacity: 1.2 Mt/year
- Total Resource: 134.17Mt
- Minable Reserves: 79.54Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous(long flame coal)
- Mine Size: 8.67k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: