Qianyangwa Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Qianyangwa Coal Mine is operated by Fugu County Zhonglian Mining Co., Ltd. The mine is a coal resource integration mine. Construction began in 2011 and was completed and put into production in 2013. The designed production capacity is 1.2 million tons/year, and the service life is 29.1 years.The approved production capacity in 2018 was 1.2 million tons/year.
- Operator: Fugu County Zhonglian Mining Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shaanxi Xingmao Jurassic Coal Magnesium Power (Group) Co., Ltd.
- Location: Haojiagou Village, Miaogoumen Town, Fugu County, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 39.247737, 110.712891
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 73.83 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 37.60 million tonne
- Coal Type: Non-caking coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 20.9239 k㎡<ref name=gcc>
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2013
Articles and resources
- 府谷县中联矿业有限公司, 企查查, Accessed July 2021
- 关于《府谷县亿源煤矿有限公司大昌汗乡亿源煤矿矿山地质环境保护与土地复垦方案》等六个方案审查结果的公示, 陕西省自然资源厅, November 2, 2020
- 全国煤矿生产能力情况（生产煤矿）(As of December 31, 2018), 国家能源局, Accessed July 2021
- 神府矿区煤的煤质特性与利用, 道客巴巴, Accessed July 2021