Qianyingzi Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
The Qianyingzi Coal Mine is operated by Anhui Hengyuan Coal Industry and Electricity Power Co., Ltd., which is owned by Wanbei Coal & Electrical Group Co., Ltd. The mine started in December 2006 and was put into production in June 2010. The mine is located in the southwest of Suzhou City, Anhui Province, with a mining area of 74.1km2. The coal types are mainly gas coal and coking coal. The mine has an approved production capacity of 3.85 million tons per year, which is one of the country's 74 advanced production coal mines. It was rated as the third batch of "National Green Mine Pilot Units" by the Ministry of Land and Resources.
- Operator:Anhui Hengyuan Coal Industry and Electricity Power Co.,Ltd.
- Owner: Wanbei Coal & Electrical Group Co., Ltd. 
- Location: Dongping Village, Taoyuan Town, Suzhou City, Anhui Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 33.507198, 116.924135(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 3.85 million tonnes per annum (Mtpa)
- Total Resource: 543.71 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 190.711 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Bituminous(Thermal, Met)
- Mine Size: 74.1k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2010