Qingcheng Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Qingcheng Coal Mine officially started construction on June 1, 2006 with a 1.2 million tons/year design production capacity and was officially put into production in June 2012. The approved production capacity was 1.5 million tons/year on October 20, 2015. As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.5 million tons/year.
- Operator: Shanxi Shengtianbaodi Qingcheng Coal Mine Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shanxi Shengtianbaodi Qingcheng Coal Mine Co., Ltd.
- Location: Miaojiazhuang Village, Lujiacun Town, Yuxian County, Yangquan City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 37.997459, 113.415211
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.5 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 30.34 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 28.58 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Meager coal, Meager lean coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 3.3592 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2008