|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Qingchunta mine(内蒙古珠江投资有限公司青春塔煤矿), with a production capacity of 6 million tonnes(Mt) per year, is located in Jungar banner in Ordos, Inner Mongolia. It is invested and operated by Inner Mongolia Pearl River Investment Co.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Weijiamao Town, Jungar Banner, Ordos, Inner Mongolia
Coal Mine Background
In December 2008, Qingchunta mine was approved by the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) for construction. The total annual production capacity reaches to 6Mt/year.
Based on the information extracted from a 2018 report issued by the Inner Mongolia Pearl River Investment Co., Qingchunta mine began its construction since July of 2011.
- Sponsor: Inner Mongolia Pearl River Investment Co.
- Parent Company: Guangdong Hanjian Holding Co.(93.80%), Shanghai Chengrui Investment Co.(6.2%)
- Location: Weijiamao Town, Jungar Banner, Ordos, Inner Mongolia
- GPS Coordinates: 39.476108,111.32351
- Status: Proposed
- Production Capacity: 6 Mt/year
- Total Resources: 917.54Mt
- Minable Reserves: 583.24Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous
- Mine Size: 44.1974k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: