|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Qingdao-Nanjing Pipeline 青宁输气管线（青岛－南京） is a gas pipeline under construction in China.
The pipeline runs between Dongjiakou Port, Qingdao (青岛市), Shandong and Nanjing (南京市), Jiangsu, China.
- Parent Company: Sinopec
- Capacity: 7.2 bcm/year
- Length: 329.95 mi / 531 km
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 2020
The pipeline source is the Qingdao LNG Terminal. Its diameter is 457 mm and the design pressure of 6.4MPa.  Construction began in June 2019 and the pipeline is expected to begin operating in October 2020.
Articles and resources
- 中国石化报 (20 September 2019). "加快构建东部沿海天然气大通道". SINOPECNEWS.Com. Retrieved 21 February 2020.
- 青宁（青岛-南京）管道进气投产 我国东部地区新增联通南北天然气通道 Sina Finance, accessed December 21, 2020
- 关于中国石化青宁输气管道工程环境影响报告书的批复 Ministry of Ecology and Environment of People’s Republic of China, March 31, 2017
- 中石化青宁管道正式开工 Sinopec, June 18, 2019