Qinggangping Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Qinggangping Coal Mine (陕西旬邑青岗坪矿业有限公司青岗坪煤矿) is located within Xianyang City of Shaanxi Province. The annual production capacity of it is designed to be 1.2 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Shimen Village, Qingyuan Town, Xunyi County, Xianyang, Shaanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
In May 2014, the National Development and Reform Commission ratified the development of Qinggangping Coal Mine in Xunyao Mining Area of Shaanxi Province, with an approved annual production capacity of 1.2 Mt/year.
- Sponsor: Shaanxi Xunyi Qinggangping Mining Co.
- Parent Company: China Huaneng
- Location: Shimen Village, Qingyuan Town, Xunyi County, Xianyang, Shaanxi Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 35.05254,108.551971
- Status: Construction
- Production Capacity: 1.2 Mt/year
- Total Resources: 127.61Mt
- Minable Reserves: 83.8Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous(long flame coal, non-caking coal)
- Mine Size: 24.75k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: