Qinghua Ejin Cogen power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Qinghua Ejin Cogen power station (庆华集团额济纳旗风光煤互补示范电厂) is a 100-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant under development in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
The map below shows Ejin Banner, the proposed location for the plant.
Background on Project
Qinghua Ejin Cogen power station is a proposed 2 x 50 MW coal plant in Dalaihubu, Ejin Banner, sponsored by Inner Mongolia Qinghua Group.
Construction began in April 2019.
- Sponsor: Mark Trading Co (马克商贸有限责任公司)
- Parent company: Inner Mongolia Qinghua Group
- Location: Dalaihubu, Ejin Banner, Alxa Prefecture, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 41.7456, 100.318 (approximate)
- Status: Construction
- Gross capacity: 100 MW (Units 1&2: 50 MW)
- Projected in service:
- Coal type: Domestic
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: