Qinghua Surface Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Qinghua Surface Coal Mine is operated by Ili Qinghua Energy Development Co., Ltd. The mine started construction in 2013 and was put into production in 2014, with a 1.2 million tons/year designed production capacity.As of the end of June 2020, the approved production capacity is 1.2 million tons/year.
- Operator: Ili Qinghua Energy Development Co., Ltd.
- Owner: China Kingho Energy Group Ltd
- Location: Karayagaqi Township, Yining County, Yili Prefecture, Xinjiang
- GPS Coordinates: 44.051903, 81.466968
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 81.7250 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 53.1598 million tonne
- Coal Type: Non-caking coal，Longflame coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 3.40 k㎡
- Mine Type: Surface
- Start Year: 2014