Qinglong Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Qinglong Coal Mine is operated by Guizhou Qianxi Energy Development Co., Ltd. It was completed and put into production at the end of 2004, with a design production capacity of 1.2 million tons per year and a design service life of 48 years.The mine is a modern mine built under the complicated geological conditions and high gas conditions of the Guizhou Plateau. The approved production capacity in 2019 is 1.2 million tons per year.
- Operator: Guizhou Qianxi Energy Development Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Zhonghai Shengfeng (Beijing) Capital Management Co., Ltd.
- Location: Guli Town, Qianxi County, Bijie City, Guizhou Province
- GPS Coordinates: 27.001229, 106.150640
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 165 million tonnes 
- Mineable Reserves: 88.40 million tonnes (Dawan Coal Mine)
- Coal Type: Anthracite (Met)
- Mine Size: 20.65 k㎡ 
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2004