Qingyang UHV Transmission power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Qingyang UHV Transmission power station (庆阳特高压支撑电源项目) is a proposed 6,000-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Gansu Province, China.
The map photo below shows Changqingqiao, the proposed location for the plant.
Background on Project
In May 2020, a local government of Gansu Province proposed the Qingyang UHV Transmission power station, a 6 x 1,000 MW coal plant for Changqingqiao. The plant will support a UHV transmission line from Gansu province to Jiangxi province. While the local government supports the project it does not have a sponsor.
- Sponsor: TBD
- Parent company: TBD
- Location: Changqingqiao, Zheng County, Qingyang Prefecture, Gansu Province, China
- Coordinates: 35.327652, 107.745359 (approximate)
- Status: Announced
- Gross capacity: 6,000 MW (Units 1-6: 1,000 MW)
- Type: Ultra-Supercritical
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "总投资225亿元！甘肃省庆阳市新建6×100万千瓦火电项目 已完成项目建议书," 甘肃省经济合作局, 2020/5/18