Qipanjing Anli coal mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Qipanjing Anli coal mine (鄂尔多斯市鸿森矿业有限责任公司棋盘井安利煤矿) The construction site is located in Qipanjing Town, Edok Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, and its designed production capacity is 1.2 million tonnes per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in East side of Da Coal Mine, Qipanjing Town, Edok Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, China.
Coal Mine Background
- Sponsor: Erdos Hongsen Mining Co.
- Parent Company: Hongsen Investment Management Co., Ltd. (94%), Sanya Hongsen Investment Management Co., Ltd. (6%)
- Location: East side of Da Coal Mine, Qipanjing Town, Edok Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 39.424032, 107.063818(exact)
- Status: proposed
- Production Capacity: 1.2Mt/year
- Workforce Size:
- Coal Field: Zhuozishan Coal Field 
- Total Resource:14.473Mt
- Mineable Reserves:6.568Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous coal (1/3 coking coal, fat coal)
- Mine Size: 4.9255k㎡
- Mine Type: Surface
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: