Qipanjing Mining Co. Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Qipanjing Town, Otog Banner, Ordos, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
Coal Mine Background
Inner Mongolia Qipanjing Mining Co., Ltd., formerly known as the Qipanjing Coal Mine of Etuoke Banner, was founded in 1968.The original designed production capacity is 1.8 million tons/year and was reduced to 1.2 million tons/year in August 2020.
- Sponsor: Inner Mongolia Qipanjing Mining Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: Zhonghe Energy Co., Ltd.
- Location: Qipanjing Town, Otog Banner, Ordos, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China
- GPS Coordinates: 39.391301, 107.026713
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 Mt/a
- Total Resources:
- Minable Reserves: 53Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous(1/3 coking coal)，（Met）
- Mine Size: 6.769k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1968
- Source of Financing: