Qiwu Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Qiwu Coal Mine is operated by Zaozhuang Mining (Group) Jining Seven Five Coal Industry Co., Ltd. It was built in June 1973 and completed and put into production in January 1979. In 1985, the mine underwent reconstruction and expansion projects.The approved production capacity in 2020 is 1.0 million tons/year.
At 9:50 on November 18, 2001, a gas explosion occurred in the Qiwu Coal Mine, killing 4 people and seriously wounding 1 person.From 1979 to 1990, there were 1,447 work-related accidents in the Qiwu Coal Mine, with 16 deaths and 133 serious injuries.
- Operator: Zaozhuang Mining (Group) Jining Qiwu Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shandong Energy Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Huancheng Town, Weishan County, Jining City, Shandong Province
- GPS Coordinates: 34.863270, 117.116975
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.0 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 267.2433 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 71.7033 million tonne
- Coal Type: Gas coal, Fat coal（Thermal, Met）
- Mine Size: 46.1929 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1979
Articles and resources
- 枣庄矿业（集团）济宁七五煤业有限公司, 企查查, Accessed July 2021
- 山东省能源局公告2021年第1号, 山东省能源局, January 19, 2021
- 山东省七五生建煤矿-624水平煤仓瓦斯爆炸, 煤矿安全网, Accessed July 2021
- 七五煤矿伤亡事故规律浅析, 道客巴巴, Accessed July 2021
- 山东能源集团有限公司主体与相关债项2019年度跟踪评级报告, 大公国际资信评估有限公司, July 25, 2019
- 济宁市采煤塌陷地治理规划（2016—2030年）, 济宁市人民政府, February 2018