Que’er'shan Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Queershan Coal Mine was built in 1958. After it was put into production, the technological update and expansions have been undergoing. The approved production capacity in 2003 was 1.1 million tons/year.As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.1 million tons/year.
- Operator: Datong Queshan Clean Coal Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Datong Queshan Clean Coal Co., Ltd.
- Location: Queershan Town, Zuoyun County, Datong City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 40.110187, 112.941993
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.1 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 114 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 52.10 million tonne
- Coal Type: Weakly coking coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 10.9058 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1980