Quintero power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Quintero power station (Termoeléctrica Quintero) is a 257-megawatt (MW) diesel- and gas-fired power station in the region of Valparaíso, Chile.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Quintero, the region of Valparaíso, Chile.
- Sponsor: Enel Generación Chile S.A.
- Parent company: Enel SpA
- Location: Quintero, Valparaíso, Chile
- Coordinates: -32.7875, -71.4858 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 257 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Quintero". Enel. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "Integrated Annual Report 2020" (PDF). Enel. December 31, 2020. Archived (PDF) from the original on May 12, 2021. Retrieved May 7, 2021.
- "Quintero OCGT Power Plant Chile". Global Energy Observatory. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.