Quisqueya 1 power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Quisqueya 1 power station (Termoeléctrica Quisqueya 1) is a 225-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in San Pedro de Macorís province, Dominican Republic.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in San Pedro de Macorís, San Pedro de Macorís province, Dominican Republic.
- Sponsor: Pueblo Viejo Dominican Corporation (PVDC)
- Parent company: Barrick [60%]; Newmont [40%]
- Location: San Pedro de Macorís, San Pedro de Macorís, Dominican Republic
- Coordinates: 18.4919, -69.3467 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 225 MW
Articles and Resources
- "DomRep converts oil-based power to gas". Argus Media. November 9, 2020. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "Operations - Pueblo Viejo". Barrick Gold Corporation. Archived from the original on May 12, 2021. Retrieved May 7, 2021.
- Google Maps
- "Quisqueya I & II Case Study" (PDF). Wartsila. Archived (PDF) from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.