Qujing power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Qujing power station (云南煤化工集团东源曲靖能源公司) is a 1,200-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Yunnan Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in Baishui, Zhanyi.
Background on Plant
Qujing power station is a four-unit coal-fired power station totaling 1,200 MW. It was commissioned in 1997-2004. The plant is majority-owned by Yunnan Coal Chemical Group.
- Sponsor: Yunnan Coal Chemical Group (55%), Xiamen Xinxuneng Heating Supply (37%), Yunnan Yaorong Electric Power (4%), Other (4%)
- Location: Baishui, Zhanyi, Qujing, Yunnan Province, China
- Coordinates: 25.6622058, 104.0667928 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 1,200 MW (Units 1-4: 300 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- Projected in service: 1997-2004
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "Coal-Fired Plants in China - Yunnan," Power Plants Around the World, accessed November 2016