Rabodh coal mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Rabodh coal mine is a proposed operation, owned by Rashtriya Ispat Nigam, with a capacity of 2.5 million tonnes per annum in Rabodh, Ramgarh, Jharkhand, India.
The map below shows the proposed location of the Rabodh mine in Rabodh, Ramgarh, Jharkhand, India.
Background on Mine
The Rabodh coal mine was auctioned to Rashtriya Ispat Nigam in 2019.
- Sponsor: Rashtriya Ispat Nigam
- Location: Rabodh, Ramgarh, Jharkhand, India
- Coordinates: 23.727729, 85.409253 (Approximate)
- Status: Proposed
- Capacity: 2.5 Million tonnes per annum
- Reserves: 46 Million tonnes
- In service: TBD
- Permits: Pre-permit, not approved
- Coal type: Subbitumiouns, Lignite
- Mine size: 6.04 km2
- Mining method: Surface, Opencast
- Source of financing: