Raigad Gail power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Raigad Gail power station was a proposed 220-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Maharashtra, India.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Raigad District, the state of Maharashtra, India.
Environmental clearance for the project was granted in December 2013. However, no further progress appears to have been made.
- Sponsor: Gail (India) Ltd.
- Parent company: Gail (India) Ltd.
- Location: Raigad District, the state of Maharashtra, India
- Coordinates: 18.5158, 73.1822 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (canceled): 220 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 220 MW
Articles and Resources
- Environmental clearance for the 220 MW Gas based combined Cycle Power Plant Project in Usar Village of Raigad Dist. By M/s GAIL (India) Ltd., Gailonline, December 23, 2013.
- GAIL gets environment nod for 220 MW power plant, Economic Times, December 30, 2013.