Raigarh Ind Power power station
From Global Energy Monitor
Raigarh Ind Power power station is a 65-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Raigarh, the state of Chhattisgarh, India.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Raigarh, the state of Chhattisgarh, India.
- Sponsor: Ind Power Ltd
- Parent company: Ind-Barath Power
- Location: Raigarh, the state of Chhattisgarh, India
- Coordinates: 21.8986, 83.4647 (approx.)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 65 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 65 MW (start-up in 2006)
Articles and Resources