Raipur Neco power station
From Global Energy Monitor
Raipur Neco power station is a 55-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Raipur, the state of Chhattisgarh, India.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Raipur, the state of Chhattisgarh, India.
- Sponsor: Jayaswal Neco Industries Ltd
- Parent company: Jayaswal Neco Industries
- Location: Raipur, the state of Chhattisgarh, India
- Coordinates: 20.9167, 82.0000 (approx.)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 55 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 55 MW (start-up year not available)
Articles and Resources