Raipur Sponge Iron power station
From Global Energy Monitor
Raipur Sponge Iron power station is a 38-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Raipur, the state of Chhattisgarh, India.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Raipur, the state of Chhattisgarh, India.
- Sponsor: Monnet Ispat & Energy Ltd
- Parent company: Monnet Group
- Location: Raipur, the state of Chhattisgarh, India
- Coordinates: 21.9878, 83.2313 (exact)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 38 MW
- Unit 2: Coal-fired subcritical, 38 MW (start-up in 2004)
Articles and Resources