Raubling Mill power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Raubling Mill power station is a 24-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Bayern, Germany.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Raubling, the state of Bayern, Germany.
- Sponsor: HBB Heizkraftwerk Bauernfeind Betreibergesellschaft mbh
- Parent company:
- Location: Raubling, the state of Bayern, Germany
- Coordinates: 47.7960, 12.1193 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 24 MW
Articles and Resources
- Kraftwerksliste, ID BNA1328 Bundesnetzagentur (German Federal Network Agency), version from August 2019