Rayagada Paper power station
From Global Energy Monitor
Rayagada Paper power station is a 55-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Rayagada, the state of Odisha, India.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Rayagada, the state of Odisha, India.
- Sponsor: Jk Paper Ltd
- Parent company: JK Organization
- Location: Rayagada, the state of Odisha, India
- Coordinates: 19.2462, 83.4124 (exact)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 55 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 55 MW (start-up in 2013)
Articles and Resources