Rayong Cup-4 power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Rayong Cup-4 power station is a 48-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant under construction in Ban Chang, Ban Chang District, Rayong Province, Thailand. It is also known as the Central Utility Plant Project 4.
The map below shows the exact location of the proposed power station in Ban Chang, Ban Chang District, Rayong Province, Thailand.
The project will support industrial development locally.
- Sponsor: Global Power Synergy Co Ltd.
- Parent company: PTT Public Company Ltd
- Location: Ban Chang, Ban Chang District, Rayong Province, Thailand
- Coordinates: 12.705689, 101.100143 (exact)
- Gross capacity (under construction): 48 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 48 MW (to start 2020)
Articles and Resources
- Corporate Presentation dbAccess2016 PTT Group Day (June 3rd 2016), GPSC Investor Relations website, accessed Dec 17, 2019
- Central Utility Plant Project 4 (CUP-4), GPSC Project, accessed Dec 17, 2019
- PTT Investor Update, PTT website, Jan 2019
- Global Power Synergy, Credit Suisse website, Apr 20, 2016