Rayong Electric power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Rayong Electric power station is a proposed 120-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Rayong Province, Thailand.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Rayong Province, Thailand.
- Sponsor: Gulf Energy Development Plc
- Parent company: Gulf Energy Development Public Co Ltd
- Location: Rayong Province, Thailand
- Coordinates: 12.6814, 101.2816 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 120 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 120 MW (no start-up date)
Articles and Resources
- Platts World Electric Power Plants Database (June 2019 release)