Red Wolf Crude Connector Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Red Wolf Crude Connector Pipeline is a Texas, USA.
The pipeline will run from near Big Spring, Texas to near Colorado City, Texas.
- Owner: Wolf Midstream
- Capacity: 120,000 barrels per day
- Length: 40 miles / 64.4 kilometers
- Diameter: 16-inches
- Status: Construction
- Start Year: 2019
- Associated Infrastructure: Grey Wolf Crude Connector Pipeline
According to June 2020 data from the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA), the pipeline was expected to start operations in 2019, but is still under-construction. The pipeline begins near Big Spring, Texas, where it will connect to Wolf Midstream’s Grey Wolf Crude Connector Pipeline. It terminates at Wolf Midstream’s existing crude oil terminal near Colorado City, Texas.
Articles and resources
- Petroleum & Other Liquids, Movements, Energy Information Administration, June 4, 2020
- The Growing Web of Oil and Gas Pipelines FracTracker, February 28, 2019
- Wolf Midstream launches open season for Big Spring to Midland line Oil and Gas Journal, December 20, 2018