Refinaria Duque de Caxias power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Refinaria Duque de Caxias power station (Usina Termelétrica Refinaria de Duque de Caxias, also known as REDUC) is a 63-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in the state of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Duque de Caxias, the state of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Sponsor: Petróleo Brasileiro S.A. (Petrobras)
- Parent company: Petróleo Brasileiro S.A. (Petrobras)
- Location: Duque de Caxias, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Coordinates: -22.7199, -43.2814 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 63 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Sistema de Informações Georreferenciadas do Setor Elétrico (SIGEL)". Agência Nacional de Energia Elétrica (ANEEL, Brazilian Electricity Regulatory Agency). Archived from the original on April 9, 2020. Retrieved May 7, 2021.
- "Home". Petrobras. Archived from the original on April 26, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- Google Maps