Renaissance Gas Transmission Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Renaissance Gas Transmission Pipeline is a proposed natural gas pipeline in Tennessee and Georgia. It is currently on hold. There have been no development updates since 2012 and the project is presumed to be cancelled.
The pipeline will run from Mount Pleasant, Tennessee, USA to Lawrenceville, Georgia, USA.
- Owner: Spectra Energy
- Proposed capacity: 1,250 million cubic feet per day
- Length: 370.1 kilometers / 230 miles
- Status: Cancelled
- Start Year:
The pipeline is currently on hold.
There have been no development updates since 2012 and the project is presumed to be cancelled.
Articles and resources
- Planned Pipelines, Pipeline News, accessed October 2018
- Spectra Energy Holds Open Season for Renaissance Gas Transmission Project, Spectra Energy, March 2, 2012
- National Energy and Petrochemical Map , FracTracker, February 28, 2020