Rengali Bhushan power station
Rengali Bhushan power station is a 360-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Rengali, Sambalpur, the state of Odisha, India.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Rengali, Sambalpur, the state of Odisha, India.
The Rengali Bhushan power station has four units, commissioned between 2005 and 2009. Publicly available information regarding the plant is limited, however, the facility is believed to be a captive power plant for Bhushan Power & Steel's steel-manufacturing operations.
- Sponsor: Bhushan Power & Steel Ltd
- Parent company: Bhushan Power & Steel
- Location: Rengali, Sambalpur, the state of Odisha, India
- Coordinates: 21.6808, 84.0405 (exact)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 360 MW
- Unit 3: Coal-fired subcritical, 40 MW (start-up in 2005)
- Unit 4: Coal-fired subcritical, 60 MW (start-up in 2006)
- Unit 5: Coal-fired subcritical, 130 MW (start-up in 2009)
- Unit 6: Coal-fired subcritical, 130 MW (start-up in 2009)
Articles and Resources
- MN Dastur (2014-09-14). "Capacity Expansion of Integrated Iron & Steel Plant from 3.0 MTPA to 5.0 MTPA - Pre-Feasibility Report" (PDF). Environment Clearance NIC. Retrieved 2021-07-12.