Renjiazhuang Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Renjiazhuang Coal Mine(宁夏宁鲁煤电有限公司任家庄煤矿)is an underground mine in Linhe Town, Lingwu City, Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
The Renjiazhuang Coal Mine is operated by Ningxia Ninglu Coal and Electricity Co., Ltd, which is owned by National Energy Investment Group Co., Ltd. The mine started operating in 2009, with a designed capacity of 2.4 Mt/a.The current capacity of Renjiazhuang Coal Mine is 3.6 Mt/a.
- Operator: Ningxia Ninglu Coal and Electricity Co., Ltd.
- Owner: National Energy Investment Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Linhe Town, Lingwu City, Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region, China
- GPS Coordinates: 38.193105, 106.467753(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 3.6Mt/a
- Total Resource: 359.7Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 145Mt 
- Coal Type: Bituminous-Gas coal(Met)
- Mine Size: 17.7637k㎡ 
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2009